Hey Sugar stars,
There are two kinds of people in the world those who are content and those who are not content.
The less we see , the less we want.
- A man lived in the countryside with his wife and kids.
- He had never been to the city, he knew nothing about the city life .
- He earned less money in the countryside but he was very content.
- He described himself as the most happiness man in the world.
- The only thing that made him happy was his wife and kids.
The more we see, the more we want.
- A man lived in the city with his wife and kids.
- He was exposed to the glamorous life.
- He earned more money in the city but he was very unhappy because he saw what the city had to offer him but he couldn’t attain the glamorous lifestyle.
- He was not where he wanted to be in life.
When you die , everything dies with you . You can’t take your luxuries along with you.
I am not saying it’s not good to have luxury things in life but in this world the more things we are exposed to, the more things we want. We are no longer content with what we have, because we desire to have more things.
Are we ever content or do we always want more (because we are exposed to more things)? Does social media play a part in setting high expectations for ourselves ? THINK ABOUT IT.
I will rise , you will rise . We are all superstars.